Welcome to my blog!
The purpose of this site is to suggest you themes that I really adore, the "mish-mash" of history, anthropology and journeys.
My passions counter in particular the Mitteleuropean area, in other words, Central and Eastern Europe.
Moreover, I play sea activities (such windsurf and go through oceans by sail boats) and I am interested in literature and...cross-stitch!
- Student Master in Cultural Anthropology at University of Milan - Bicocca
- "Ukrainian for Reading Knowledge", Harvard University, Summer School 2013
- "Ukrainian Language and Culture", Catholic University of L'viv, Summer School 2015
- "Rethinking the Culture of Tolerance. Minorities in Democracy", University of Milan - Bicocca, Summer School 2015
- Bachelor in History at Statal University of Milan
- Thesis "L'viv, Lwow, Lemberg, Leopoli. Perceptions of a city during the Austrian Empire"
- "There is a camp in the jungle...Afghan migrants on the rivers of Isonzo, an anthropological view"